Hand-dyed, hand-embroidered, re-purposed cotton, linen and silk. Stitched with vintage threads from a family collection. Each one unique and unrepeatable as the threads are irreplaceable. Commissions welcome. Brooches possible in three different sizes.
Morley Winter Fair
With beautiful handmade gifts, tasty treats, fun family activities, live music and performances all under one roof, there is plenty to keep the whole family entertained at the 2012 Winter Fair.
- Arts and craft stalls
- Street food – including The Dogfather Diner, Fairytale Bakery, Savage Salads and Well Kneaded Wagon
- Live music, dance and drama performances
- Family activities – including Make Your Own Christmas Cracker, Exploring With Clay, Family Piano and Christmas Carnival
- Free face-painting
- Poetry reading
- Drop-in film workshops (American silent film 12.30 – 1.30pm, Christmas films 1.30 – 2.30pm)
- Complementary therapy treatments
- Father Christmas and more…